Maintaining Your Certification
Privacy issues continue to change, and it’s more important than ever to stay ahead of the curve. That’s why we require Continuing Privacy Education (CPE).
To stay certified you’ll need to complete at least 10 hours of CPE per year. You’ll also need to keep your IAPP membership, at any level, up to date. You’ve already earned a global credential that sets you apart, now keep it polished.
5 easy ways to earn CPE credits:
- Attend IAPP conferences including IAPP web conferences. You can get all 10 credits by listening in to our free-for-members web conferences
- Go to KnowledgeNet chapter meetings (free for members)
- Train online for another IAPP certification
- Read from our approved privacy bibliography
- Teach, speak or write about privacy
Submit CPE Credits Now
You’ll automatically get CPE credit for most IAPP conferences, web conferences and KnowledgeNet meetings as long as you registered for the event. No need to submit.